Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you are all having a lovely Mother's Day today. 
 
I have been spoilt with a lovely lunch, with my youngest son, at one of my favourite places to eat.
 
The food is always delicious and the service is impeccable. 
I even managed dessert which looked way too pretty to eat. 
Although my eldest son is still in New Zealand, I didn't miss out on some very lovely messages and photos. It was all perfect timing. 
Wishing my Mum a very happy day and missing her and James especially today. Can't wait until we are all together again. Thank you so much Jack for the lovely lunch and spoiling me!! You've made my day. 
My sweet smelling Rose from a thoughtful friend at work is looking even more  beautiful today. 
Hope you had a special day!!!
Teresa xxxx

8 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy Mothers Day to you dear friend.....yummo....wonderful photos

Susan said...

Happy my others Day Teresa. Glad you had such a happy day.

Narelle said...

Happy Mothers Day my Dear Friend what a wonderful day you have had.
Hugs
Rell xxx

katrien said...

Also for you a happy mother's day.

shez said...

happy mother's day beautiful lady,lovely post teresa.xx

Karen said...

That really was a special day!

marina said...

looks like you have had a wonderful mother's day!

Libiya jhon said...

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work....Cardsharing Server