Thursday, May 29, 2014

Chookshed Party Time....

I am joining Chookyblue this weekend to celebrate the 2nd birthday of the Chookshed...More information HERE.
I have some ciders in the fridge...
and some sustenance food (actually this was from last nights State of Origin party... but I will replenish the stock!!!)
I will be working on my Gossip in the Garden block and some secret sewing and it will be around my annoying work roster... but I WILL get some sewing done too.....
Looking forward to the party Chooky! 
Who else is joining?

6 comments:

shez said...

see you there Teresa.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

My ciders are in the fridge as well....see you at the Chookshed..xx

Chookyblue...... said...

ciders are pretty good.........welcome to the party....have fun.........

Melody said...

See you at the party

Susan said...

Me!!
Cider for me too!

Narelle said...

OH so glad that i will be sewing with you again and i have some hexies papers ready. Yes cider is in the fridge.
Hugs
Rell xx