Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday Stitching with the Girls


It's taken me so long to put up this photo of my progress in the "Gossip in the Garden" quilt that I've now finished the block!!!   
Anyhoo - this was my achievement last week when the Tuesday girls got together.
And finally I've finished the stitchery by Rosalie Quinlan that I received in Melbourne's "Lets Get Stitched"get together.  
Unfortunately we aren't together today as half of us are sick!!! Hope you are feeling better Helen, Tereasa and Sandi. Looking forward to seeing you all and celebrating Norreens birthday next week. 
Have a great day!

13 comments:

Ruang Dewasa said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates
obat pembesar penis Vimax Asli

Fiona said...

lovely stitching.... hope all the others get better soon...
Hugz

marina said...

love your new gossip block and your stitchery looks gorgeous!
no sharing those germs now..

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both are beautiful.....

Noela said...

Your block looks gorgeous Teresa. I am nearly finished my Rosie Q stitchery also Hugs.......

Susan said...

Oh lovely teacups and stitchery....great thread colour. Hope the girls are feeling better soon.

shez said...

Such gorgeous work Teresa,well done and I hope the girls are better soon.xx

Me and My Stitches said...

Hope everyone gets well soon! You always have so many great projects - how do you get so much done!?

Me and My Stitches said...

Hope everyone gets well soon! You always have so many great projects - how do you get so much done!?

Susan said...

I really do love that block of Gossip. GReat to have the RQ stitchery dione - so pretty - what will it be now?

Karen said...

Lovely block and stitchery.
Hope everyone is well quickly.

debbie said...

The stitchery looks beautiful, well done! Did you end up doing chain stitch on the circle after all?, I can't quite tell by the picture. xx Debbie

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Your next block is looking good.