Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Stitching (Playing more like it...)

Today was stitching with the Tuesday girls and I was a bit distracted.....
Sandi has a new kitten and she is just gorgeous....
Meet Macy Grey (well that was her name the last time I heard!). She is the sweetest little ragdoll kitten with cute grey ears and tail. 
She enjoyed playing with my stitching roll!
I tried to snavel her up when it was time to leave and she was very comfortable in my new bag.... Alas Sandi was on to me!!!
I was stitching in this photo! I was! 
Proof I did actually do some stitching today! This is part of this months block from Gossip in the Garden. Now to put it all together - which I may actually get done (now that I'm home and away from that cute little time-waster). 
Teresa xx

11 comments:

Jeanette said...

Ahh but she is a beautiful time waster. :). Hugs, xx

Carolyn said...

Oh! those blue, blue eyes!!!

marina said...

what an amazing expression she has!
I can see why you didn't get too much stitching done, I wouldn't have either.
shame you got caught with her in your bag lol

Melody said...

Such a divine little kitty

Me and My Stitches said...

She is ADORABLE! How in the world did you accomplish anything at all?

Christine M said...

I can understand why you didn't get much stitching done!

Susan said...

No wonder you were distracted, she is a very pretty kitten! Your stitching is as lovely as always.

Susan said...

She is co cute - bet Helen gave her a big cuddle too! ???
Glad you got some sewing done...

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Take a bigger bag next time....gosh, she's adorable! And I love her name. x

Karen said...

She is gorgeous. What beautiful blue eyes!

Vicki said...

Hi Teresa, I was at Hatched and Patched in Bathurst this week and met Anni Downs. Her beautiful Gossip in the Garden quilt is hanging up in the shop. Vicki