Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mini Charms

There is just too much going on around here lately... I forgot to show you my latest two blocks and charms for my little charm bracelet. The charms are made by the very talented Julie from Me and My Stitches. 
Each time a new charm arrives from the U.S. I also get the instructions to make a matching 6 inch block. I really enjoyed making the pineapple block and I just love the way it turned out.. After making it though, I am even more in awe of how Julie makes the tiny little masterpieces in the charms. Just incredible!!!
 
The second block I made (and a whole lot easier!!!) was a little heart block and I just love it. I'm thinking I will do another one of the heart blocks and that will give me 9 little blocks all together, which I will turn into a mini quilt (3 rows of 3 blocks)... Well that's the plan at the moment!!!
I cannot wait to see what Julie makes for our next charm!!!!
Have a great day!

12 comments:

Noela said...

They are just gorgeous Teresa, both the charms and the blocks. Hugs....

shez said...

well done Teresa it looks awesome,boy those little charms are small.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are cleaver...

Susan said...

It's going to be such a special little set.

Me and My Stitches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me and My Stitches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me and My Stitches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me and My Stitches said...

Glad you love your charms, and I'm really happy that you are making the 6" blocks! Your bracelet is getting full!

Susan said...

Very cute - love the heart block in particular. but that pineapple block in the charm - WOW!

marina said...

love the pineapple block I have one of Julie's brooches in that block, I just love all the tiny pieces.
The heart block is gorgeous too, you will have a beautiful mini!

helbel19 said...

Very nice ..... can't wait to see what you do with them.

Helen

Karen said...

This is going to be a wonderful collection.