Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Gossiping and a Win!

I have finished this months block for Gossip in the Garden.
Stitching, appliqué and a couple of shoofly blocks. I'm really enjoying this quilt. 
I have also made the latest 6" block (top left) that is the same as my little mini quilt charm bracelet. I am just waiting for the charm to arrive.
Nice easy block this time. 
And.... I won a prize from Lisa at Megelles. This fabric is gorgeous!!! I was so excited to win something and I just love it!!! 
Hope you're having a great day!!!
Teresa xx

11 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

someone is going to get a gold star........

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Un trabajo precioso, besos

Jeanette said...

Looking good. Hugs, xx

marina said...

beautiful gossip block!
I love those birds and the teapot.How's Cheryl going on her block? lol
your charm bracelet blocks are lovely.
congrats on your win, who doesn't love a bit of 3 sisters fabric?

Susan said...

Congratulations on the win and well done for getting that block done - early too!

Christine M said...

Your blocks are looking great Teresa. Congratulations on the win.

De said...

Congrats on the win :) Im loving this quilt as well.

Fiona said...

thats such a pretty gossip block.. and I love all the little blocks you are doing....
pretty fabric in your win...
Hugz

shez said...

Hi Teresa congrats on your lovely win and your blocks are looking fantastic.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You cleaver girl...your blocks are amazing...lucky you with win, nice fabric...

Indiana said...

Just love the colours in the quilts pic. Do you have another pic of it somewhere? Love your blog.