Friday, April 25, 2014

Gossip in the Garden Progress....and more....

Just a few photos to show you my progress on this months block ..... I am loving this quilt... have I said that before????
This is a huge block (32 x 14 inches!) 
I am really enjoying this quilt. It has it all ....appliqué, stitching and piecing. So much fun! 
I have also made last months project from Sew This and That. 
The pattern is called "Greatest Shopping Bag Ever"
It starts off this size and on a day full of shopping it can be extended....
To this!! Clever hey? I love the fabric and it's a thick linen with a canvas like texture. Nice and strong for all that shopping! 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!

12 comments:

shez said...

wow Teresa those blocks are awesome and the shopping bag is very chic,well done on all your lovely work.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

making great progress.......

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I love them all!!!

Marilyn said...

The bag is a great pattern isnt it - though I must say I havent finished mine yet. Your Gossip blocks are looking gorgeous.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your blocls look fantastic.....love the bag...

Fiona said...

lovely block.. it is big and so much sewing in it... I have to agree with you the quilts with a bit of everything in are so much fun...
lovely shopping bag... lots of treasures can jump in there!
Hugz

Karen said...

Great work on your blocks.
And the bag is amazing!!

marina said...

am so loving seeing the progress on this project. It looks gorgeous
very nifty new bag and the fabric is perfect.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gossip is steaming along...lovely! Great bag too x

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Your blocks are looking great, I am in enjoying working on these block also.. lovely bag.

Noela said...

Your block is great Teresa. Love the bag too. Hugs.....

KAYLEE said...

Gossip in the Garden blocks are lovely. Really love that shopping bag Teresa.