Friday, April 18, 2014

52 Week Scrap Challenge

This weeks project in Anorina's 52 week scrap challenge is a cute little pot lid holder. I love them because they look like Easter eggs and it is that time of the year!!!
 I've made mine as per the instructions, but I've been using mine as a little candle mat for my gorgeous handmade soy candles!

One of my sons friends has started making these wonderful soy candles and selling them at the markets. I have been enjoying all the lovely smells around the house.
My favourite is "fresh coffee" but the "Creme caramel" is divine as well. Oh and the "chai" and the "coconut and lime" - actually they are all fantastic!!!
I am hoping to spend some quality time with my family this Easter break and also do a bit of sewing. 
Have a safe and happy Easter everyone!!! 

10 comments:

shez said...

wishing you and your lovely family a safe and happy easter Teresa.xx

Susan said...

I thought it was an Easter mug rug! Cute idea as a pot or candle holder though. Hope the Easter Bunny finds you all. X

Marilyn said...

Such a lovely pot lid holder which is also perfect as a candle mat. I am loving the cocunut and lime. Thank you so much, it smells good enough to eat - but I wont !

marina said...

your pin cushion sits perfectly on your pot holder come candle mat.
It is so cute, how did you get that binding so perfect?
have a happy easter...

Noela said...

Love your pot holder/candle mat. Can smell that candle from here. Hugs.....

Karen said...

Gorgeous little pot holder.
I can see that in a bigger size as a place mat for Easter, too.
Enjoy your sewing.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Awesome candle mat....Happy Easter Dear Teresa xx

Mistea said...

Cute candle mat. Perfect chocolate colours for Easter.
Hope the bunny came to your place.
Happy Easter.

katrien said...

Lovely mug rug.
Have a nice Easter time.

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)