Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sunday Stitchers March Get-Together

Last Sunday it was our Sunday Stitchers Get Together for March and it was definitely a fun day! This is a wonderful group of ladies and I love catching up with them all. A few of us are doing Anni Downs "Gossip in the Garden:" quilt and as you can see we have all finished our first block... well that is all of us except for Cheryl! She is such a good sport and had a bit of fun whilst joining in the "progress" photo. 
 
I just love this photo and it makes me laugh every time I look at it. We are all killing ourselves laughing! Maree, De, me, Jeanette and Cheryl. 
 
We celebrate everyone's birthdays each month with birthday cake and fat 1/4's from everyone in the group. 
This month it is mine and the gorgeous De's turn to celebrate... and in this photo we have just opened all our fat 1/4 presents.  
How lucky am I? These are my wonderful fabrics.... they know me very well!!!
Last but not least.... another photo I love! Maree is usually the one behind the camera and hardly ever in front of the camera. So it was really nice to get this one of her and her Gail Pan block. 
It was a wonderful day and there was lots of chatting and laughing and having fun.... and yes! .... I did get some stitching done.
I am slowly getting Rosalie Quinlans stitchery done. It seems to be taking me ages to finish it, but the trouble is finding the time! I really do wish there were more hours in the day. Not to worry.... I will get there in the end.
Hope you're having a great week!
Teresa xx 
PS Thank you to Sandi and Maree for their photos I have used in this post! xx
PPS we are famous! Check out Anni's blog...



9 comments:

Fiona said...

looks such a lot of fun.. and great pictures...
Hugz

Maree: said...

It was a Great Day...Thanks xx

Susan said...

Great photos.....we all have times where feel like Cheryl! Love your fat quarter birthdays, so much fun and so good for the stash.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beautiful fabrics for your birthday...looks like you all had a ball on Sunday

Karen said...

Lots of lovely projects. The Anni Downs blocks are great.
Great fun with the birthday goodies. Enjoy.

marina said...

all your blocks look wonderful.
Poor Cheryl....
beautiful fabrics to add to your collection.
Your stitchery is coming along beatuifully!

Melody said...

It does look like you are all having heaps of fun.

Melody said...

It does look like you are all having heaps of fun.

Melody said...

It does look like you are all having heaps of fun.