Saturday, March 1, 2014

Show and Tell and Some Photos.

Just a couple of photos of something else I've finished for Opam in February.....
I really love these lantern bags and now I can show you another one that I made. This one is for a lovely friends birthday.
I bought the fabric when I was on retreat in Warwick and it has just a touch of red in the pattern.
And a finishing touch!
And now for some photos... I forgot to show you the lovely little measuring cups I bought on retreat from Brysons (in town). I couldn't resist them. They are sitting on the gorgeous little quilt I won/stole in our game of Bad Santa...made by Fiona. Isn't it gorgeous?
I also purchased this gorgeous cream fabric with it's raised pattern. Oh and the cute owl fabric was a purchase as well and we received more of it from the owner of Glenrose.as a gift. How lovely?
On the way home from Wariwck we stopped for coffee at Aratula and found a wonderful little shop full of handmade goodies. I snavelled this great tote bag!
Another great purchase this week has been this lovely handmade heart brooch... so relevant as this week has been Donate Life week and is all about having the chat about organ donation. I received this cute little brooch in the mail from Curlypops. I love it.
And last, but not least, is a cute piccy of Cookie...
For absolutely no reason at all except I love looking into that cute face!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...
Teresa xx

7 comments:

Susan said...

Love your lantern bag, very stylish. Lots of nice goodies too.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Mark 2 Lantern bag is gorgeous!!! Your measuring cups look great on your stolen loot.lol! Nice bundle of goodies and very cute kitty portrait.

Susan said...

Love those lantern bags too - so roomy, gorgeous heart and wonderful owl fabric...

marina said...

what a stylish bag, it looks fantastic.
lovely old fashioned measuring cups and they look perfect on your new mini quilt. Fiona is too clever.
very sweet pic of miss cookie, what a lovely expression.

Melody said...

I'm very excited that I am going to get to meet you in person. Love your brooch.

Fiona said...

The bag is AWESOME ... And lots of lovely shopping ...miss cookie looks so sweet ..
Hugz

Karen said...

Some lovely finishes. Your lantern bag is gorgeous!