Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lets Get Stitched 2014

I was one of the lucky ones who attended this years Lets Get Stitched event in Melbourne. To say it was fun is definitely an understatement. I had an absolute ball. I was able to meet blogging friends, some that I've known for years, in the flesh. I also caught up with "old" treasured friends and made lots of "new" ones too!!!! 
Found these two at the airport... Jenny and Wendy
Our wonderful "Nutters" and designers as well as our "surprise" designers. Marilyn, Vikki, Fee, Dawn, Joy, Vicki and Jenny. I could not get a serious photo of this lot - ever!!!! What a truly, awesome bunch of women. They made this weekend so special and so enjoyable. I wish you could lose weight from laughing because  I'd be very skinny now!!! 
I haven't seen this wonderful friend and roomie since last years event in Adelaide. So we certainly made up for it and had a blast. Narelle is non stop fun and I couldn't wait to catch up with her. 
From Thursday evening to Monday morning I enjoyed myself. There was so much planned for us.  Drinks the first night, bus tour of the local quilt and fabric stores on Friday, pizza and games night, a trip into the city on Saturday to play "tourists", dinner together, and last but not least, the Sunday stitching day where we are spoilt with our goody bag full of patterns and gifts and surprises from the designers.

I had such a wonderful time and made so many fabulous memories. We will be talking about this get together for a very long time. 
I have too many photos to load now, so over the next few days I will add to this post. 
Teresa xx

3 comments:

shez said...

Such wonderful pics Teresa isn't that Rell a crack up,the world is a fun place with her around.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL...love all these photos...looks like you all had a ball..

KAYLEE said...

WOW another stitching get away, I'm very envious. Looks like it was a wonderful time had by all.