Saturday, March 29, 2014

Gail Pan Swap

My on line group, Friends in Stitching, have just finished our first swap of the year. The theme for this swap was "Gail Pan designed" and the girls have all made some really gorgeous gifts.
My partner was Roseanne and I absolutely love the bag she has made for me. 
The bag is beautifully made, with so much detail and hand quilted goodness. I just love it! The colours and fabrics are perfect and so "me"....
Inside the bag there are heaps of pockets and a great little hanger for your keys.. what a great idea. Razzy has also included her cute little label.
 
There was also a bag of delicious Easter eggs .... I'll have to hide them!
Just look at that gorgeous hand quilting! 
I am over the moon with my gifts... thank you so much Razzy! 
Another great swap!!!
As soon as I know my partner has opened her swap gift, I'll be back to show what I made.
Have a great weekend!
Teresa xx


14 comments:

Christine M said...

What a beautiful bag Razzy has made for you Teresa.

Melody said...

Such a gorgeous gift.

Sandi said...

Lovely bag...beautiful colours...

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous bag. Hugs, xx

Cath said...

Really, really lovely!
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Susan said...

Lovely swap bag. Who doesn't love Gail's designs?

Larissa said...

It's beautiful!!

marina said...

how beautiful. Roseanne has included so much detail, gorgeous!

Noela said...

You received a beautiful bag Teresa. I can see why you are so happy. Hugs.....

KERYN B said...

Beautiful bag what a wonderful swap.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic bag from Razzy...

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Un bolso precioso!!! bss

Karen said...

Your bag is lovely. Beautiful work!!

Tatkis said...

Absolutely lovely bag, you lucky girl! xxx