Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Another Birthday...

It's that time of the year again!!!  Yesterday I celebrated another birthday.  It started off quietly but definitely gained momentum throughout the day. 
I received lots of wonderful birthday wishes, emails and phone calls from family and friends. It was such a great day.  
I was also very spoilt with lots of lovely gifts.  
First there were chocolates from a friend at work who was there with me when it turned midnight and became "the day". I then came home in the early morning to a new charm for my bracelet from my Jack.  I love the little UK bus. 
I spent most of the day with my future daughter in law which was lovely. After a delicious lunch she picked up my birthday cake from the Cheesecake Shop  - chocolate marble mud cake !!! Yum!  
Dinner was a real treat as we drove all the way to my favourite restaurant for a Mexican dinner. Not having to cook is such a welcome present in itself!! It was really good and worth the long trip. Then it was off to Cold Rock for a Turkish delight ice cream. 
We managed to fit in some birthday cake as well!!! 
I will take photos of my beautiful gifts for another birthday post.  
Today was spent with the Tuesday girls and as it is mine and the other Tereasa's birthday - we did what we do best to celebrate - a road trip!!!!! 
I have had the best day - full of fun and lots of laughs and giggles. 
I'll be back to show you what we got up to. Just can't keep my eyes open any longer!!!  
It's been a great birthday and I've enjoyed the two days celebrating!
Thank you to all the lovely friends who sent all those birthday messages. 
Teresa xx

10 comments:

Melody said...

Huge Happy Birthday good wishes

Christine M said...

Happy birthday Teresa.

marina said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you......
happy birthday!

Katrina said...

Belated birthday wishes to you, all the best, Katrina in NZ

Lorraine said...

What a fantastic couple of days! Gotta love birthdays!

Jan said...

Your birthdays are always such fun, Teresa! Birthday greetings to Tereasa too. Have a great time in Melbourne.

Lynda said...

What a great couple of days Teresa.

Me and My Stitches said...

Happy birthday - glad that you had such an awesome day!!

Cardygirl said...

Happy birthday!

Karen said...

Another perfect day!!