Monday, February 17, 2014

Sunday Stitchers

On Sunday we had out first get together for 2014 and it was so much fun. I've missed this wonderful group of ladies so there was a lot of catching up to do - which means lots of chatting and lots of laughing! 
Some of the girls with their first rows of their mystery paper bag quilts. They look amazing. 
We look so serious here sewing to our hearts content. 
Not so serious in this photo of Sandi and I!! 
This is my next big project - Anni Downs "Gossip in the Garden" and I can't wait to start. Some lovely threads came home with me too!! We are in a new venue now and it's wonderful. Lots of room, nice and quiet, easy parking and thankfully has great air conditioning. We needed it on Sunday! 
This was the most beautiful present from my gorgeous friend Tatyana. How lucky am I? 
Love all the French loveliness! 
Beautiful vintage buttons from my favourite shop L'ucellos in Melbourne. 
I am well and truly spoilt. Thank you so much! 
Today I'm having a ball at our quilt retreat in Warwick, where we will be for a few days. Hopefully I will have some photos soon of a few finishes!!! Hopefully! 
Have a great week!
Teresa xx 

7 comments:

Christine M said...

Lovely gifts from Tatyana. Isn't L'ucello a fabulous place to go! I'm looking forward to seeing your Gossip in the Garden progress.

Fiona said...

A lovely social week for you ...x
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Pefect day....what fabric are you going to use for Gossip in the Garden...

marina said...

you all look very industrious.
love your new project, it is lovely. very pretty gifts from tatyana.Enjoy your retreat!

Pansy said...

Have a wonderful time xx

Karen said...

What a lovely way to get together.
I like the look of your next project and the threads are very lovely.

Tatkis said...

I enjoyed this very much, glad you like my presents :) xxx