Friday, February 14, 2014

Hearts and Roses

This weeks project in the 52 Week Scrap Challenge is this sweet little heart bookmark. Perfect for Valentines Day! 
Another lovely project from Samelia's Mums Blog and another great use of my scrap fabrics. 
I've used some left over French General fabrics (even some teeny triangles) and used some fancy machine stitches to piece together the heart. Added a bit of hand quilting around the edge and a pretty ribbon and it's done!!!
And even though we don't do Valentines Day around here ..... I came home from work last night to find these gorgeous roses! 
Aren't they beautiful? 
Yep, one very spoilt girl here!!! I just love roses - especially surprise bunches of beautiful red ones like these!!!!
Happy Valentines Day!!!!
Teresa xx 

8 comments:

Christine M said...

Your book mark looks lovely Teresa. Beautiful roses too!

Melody said...

Happy Valentines Day.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Such a sweet little bookmark. Gorgeous roses! Happy Valentine's day to you x

Noela said...

Love your bookmark. The red roses are gorgeous. Have a wonderful day. Hugs......

Me and My Stitches said...

I really love your bookmark - great fabrics and nice stitches! Beautiful roses too!

Pansy said...

Just beautiful love, I bet the perfume is heavenly too x

Pansy said...

Just beautiful love, I bet the perfume is heavenly too x

Pansy said...

ohhh gorgeous heart!! the photo didn't come up first look, its exquisite, you are so amazing x