Saturday, January 25, 2014

Friday Night Sew-In.....

I miss joining in the Friday night sew-in as I work Friday nights. So this time I've done some stitching and finishing before I go to work and a little bit after I got home.  Still on Friday and still in the spirit of getting things finished.
I have finishedy my mug rug for our trip to Melbourne in March. I'm going to the Let's Get Stitched function and this little rug will be my souvenir of the trip when I get everyone's signatures on the back. It's a great idea and I love my one from Adelaide last year.
I've also made a little sneaky bit of sewing (with the help of Squeaky!!!) which I will reveal at a later date. 
If you would like to know more about the Friday Night Sew-In or see who else played along, you will find all the info on the lovely Wendys blog....
I wonder what everyone got up to last night? 

9 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love that Mug Rug....did you have a good day..

Susan said...

Any little bit of stitching is in the spirit of the get together. Very cute little chooky.

shez said...

love your mug rug Teresa and think i have worked out what the little chooky is,lovely idea,see you soon.xx

Susan said...

We know you always join us in spirit at least. Cute "secret project"...

marina said...

your mug rug looks gorgeous, I love the little blue bird and that pincushion is too cute.
Squeaky looks like she is giving you lots of advice.

Fiona said...

You fitted in sewing time well ... Lovely mug rug
Hugz

Karen said...

The mug rug is a great idea for a souvenir for the trip. It looks great.

Christine M said...

Your mug rug looks great Teresa. I'm looking forward to meeting you in March.

Mistea said...

Nice stitches you put in on Friday. Little projects are good for filling small chunks of time.
Your chicken looks like he's related to the one at Fiona's place.
Enjoy your stitches.