Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Charm Bracelet, Stitching & Shopping

Just before Christmas I received my second little block charm. 
I can't get over how tiny and intricate it is. I have finally got around to making the matching 6 inch block. 
I really enjoy paper piecing - once I get my head around what I'm supposed to be doing!!! 
Lovely to stitch with the Tuesday girls yesterday - our first day back after Christmas - and do some stitching again! 
Today was wonderful catching up with my gorgeous friend, Pam, for breakfast. She is making a quilt for her daughter, so we enjoyed ourselves foraging around all the lovely fabrics at the Quilters Store afterwards. What a great excuse to go fabric shopping!!! 
Hope you're having a super week!
Teresa xx

10 comments:

Cath said...

oh wow......look at that teeny tiny little quilt block.....really who has fingers that small (to handle it) or patience that big (to get it sewn) love it!

Melody said...

Your teeny tiny quilt block is amazing

Karen said...

That is an amazing little charm. I like the idea of having a block to match.
That stitchery is looking great, too.

shez said...

that block is amazing and i love that stitchery and how nice you got to catch up with your friend.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are so cleaver...gorgeous photo of you both...

marina said...

I love those little charms, so much work!
Your block looks great too.
who needs an excuse to catch up with a friend and go fabric shopping?

Susan said...

Such a sweet little charm. You are so good at having crafty days out.

Susan said...

LOve your tree - its a great idea to have matching block...Quilters Store - so much choice! and as you say a great excuse...

Me and My Stitches said...

Glad you received your charm! And I'm really glad that you made the 6" block to match - it looks great!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Sweet, so very sweet!! :-)