Thursday, January 16, 2014

Catching Up....

Continuing on from the engagement party last Saturday - it has been busy as always. 
On Sunday I went to see the Rocky Horror live show with my uncles. I loved it. I've been waiting and waiting to see it. 
In fact as I was walking out I told my uncle I want to go again. It was that good. The first time I saw the movie I was in year 10 of high school and I've lost count of the times we saw it at the New Farm theatre in Brisbane where it played for months on end. I've seen quite a few live shows, as well as seeing Reg Livermore play Frank N Furter at the old Rialto theatre in West End (many years ago!). Then there was the "interactive" screening of the movie on Halloween with Jack in 2012. Just love it! 
Last night we went out for dinner as James is off to New Zealand for a month. We celebrated another birthday of his that he will be away for!!! 3 years in a row! We had a wonderful dinner (as always at the Burrow) of dips and pizzas and cider. 
Back at James' we had dessert that he has been brewing since Christmas. Sultanas marinated in spiced rum with ice cream plus a hilarious game of Balderdash topped off a wonderful night.  
I'm missing him already!!! Have a safe trip James!!! 
Hope you're having a wonderful week!
Teresa xx

2 comments:

marina said...

wow what exciting news at your place.
best wishes for the happy couple.
How does it feel to have an engaged son?

Noela said...

Looks like a couple of lovely nights out Teresa. Hugs.....