Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I'm Making WHAT For Christmas???

I had a lovely night out with girlfriends I've known for many years. Friends who I catch up with as often as I can but not as often as I would like! As it was our Christmas party I decided to make some little fun gifts to give out. What did I make? 
Well I made snowman and reindeer poop of course!!! With little messages from Santa attached to them. 
I've used marshmallows for the snowmens you know what....
And Maltesers and chocolate coated peanuts for the reindeers you know what!! 
I found lots of great printable messages on the internet for the bags. I've  mounted them onto cardboard and turned them into tags and tied them to little cellophane bags of "poop" with some holly and cute Christmas ribbon. It's amazing what you find when you google reindeer poop gifts!!!! 
Bags and bags of them.....
Lots of lovely gifts were given around the table tonight but being with these friends was the best gift of all. 
Thanks for a wonderful night! I hope we get to do it again soon! 
Teresa xx

8 comments:

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

So Cute!.. I was given reindeer noses the other day...7 maltesers and one jaffa!...I think I would prefer to eat noses than poop!!.. lol

Fiona said...

haha... that makes fun gift giving... as you say friends are the best gifts..
Hugz

Susan said...

I'm with Lea, much prefer noses!

Lynda said...

It's the best time of year!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

POOP....love it....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Sounds as if it was great fun. Cute little gifties!

Sarah said...

I did the poop and noses gifts the last couple of years... everyone loves them!

Pansy said...

LOL I sooo enjoyed eating my POOP!! Thankyou x what a lovely catch up xxx