Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

This has been an amazing year! Holidays interstate to Melbourne to see my brother and the tennis. To Adelaide for an amazing stitching get together and even a cruise with an amazing group of women.  Lots of trips away with the Tuesday girls for quilt retreats (and road trips!!). Meeting lots of new and wonderful friends in the process. 
A year where my eldest son stayed in the country for almost the entire year!!! And graduated from Uni. Birthdays and anniversarys and a very special engagement for my youngest son. 
Catching up with friends and family and even a visit from a gorgeous English beauty.  
Lots of shows, exhibitions and concerts. Many quilting and sewing projects finished (and started!). 
An entire year captured in photos with a 365 day photo challenge and my own blog called 365 Reasons to be Happy (which I couldn't control and went past 440 reasons!!!)  
It's been full and crazy and wonderful. I hope 2014 is even better!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my wonderful blogging friends. Thank you for your friendship and support throughout the year. You are such an important part of my life and day to day journey. I still can't believe how much my life has changed since I started blogging. Thank you!!
See you in 2014! Hope it's a wonderful year for you! 
Teresa xx

16 comments:

katrien said...

Happy new year for you and your family.

Susan said...

Happy New Year Teresa. Love seeing your happy life on your blog. X

retdairyqueen said...

And a happy new year to you
Just been looking at your Chrissy/family photos Lovely xx

marina said...

Happy, happy new Year!!
love all your Christmas photos too. so much fun and frivolity lol

Christine M said...

Happy New Year, Teresa.

Sue W ♥ said...

Happy New Year to you and your lovely family

Sandi said...

Diito to you too Cass....cya soon
xxx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy New year Teresa...always love visiting your uplifting blog.

Noela said...

Happy New year to you and your family Teresa. You always brighten my day when I see you or read your blog. Hugs your friend.....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy Nerw Year Teresa,,,xx

Melody said...

Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to another year of seeing all your wonderful sewing and your wonderful family life too.. Hugs

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!!!

Fiona said...

Happy New Year Theresa..... your blog and you are so inspirational and positive... I love coming for a read.... was great to get together a couple of times last year and hope we can keep that up...
Hugz

Pansy said...

Happy new Year to you beautiful girl xxx

KAYLEE said...

Just reading through some of your BLOG posts Teresa, I missed the post about your youngest son getting engaged, when did this happen? Congratulations such happy wonderful news. I have been waiting for special happy news like that for a looooong time, my eldest has been with her partner for 9 years in April. Each year I say to myself, it will be this year :-) I will be the most excited Mum in the world when it happens :-)

Tatkis said...

Happy New Year, my dear friend! May 2014 be even happier to you and all your family!

Hugs,
Tatyana