Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Swap and Gifts

This is the lovely present I received from my swap partner Kylie in our Friends in Stitching group.
I just love my table runner. The fabrics and colours are just gorgeous.
I made this bag for Kylie... It's a great pattern by Michelle Ridgway. Just loved the stitchery and thought it was perfect for another stitching friend.

Just a few photos of some of the wonderful presents I received for Christmas this year....
Hubby took me to Pandora and I was very, very lucky.....
Gorgeous Christmas charms for my bracelet...
Look at the wonderful thimbles Mum has collected for me along her travels this year! 
I love my new pink mat, ruler and pink cutter from Tori. It's the perfect size for retreats! 
But by far the biggest surprise present of all was from my boys.....
The sneaky pair removed these old photos (on the left) from years ago and reproduced them. I absolutely LOVE them. 
I think they did an amazing job reproducing them. They must have been laughing their heads off when they did these!!! 
What a wonderful Christmas it's been this year! 
Teresa xx 

No comments: