Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Lights

I love driving around at night in the lead up to Christmas to see all the wonderful Christmas lights and displays. 
Sandi told me about this one, not far from where we live, so we decided to go and take a look.....
We weren't disappointed. I've never seen anything like it!!!
The house is at the top of a hill and you can actually see it from a long way. You know you are heading to the right house, that's for sure. It won the 4KQ lights for the south side of Brisbane and I can see why. 
Not only the house (all 2 stories of it), is decorated, but the roof, the driveway, the garage, the rooms at the front of the house and all the gardens are as well! It is breathtaking and simply amazing. 
Looking through the windows into their lounge room! 
There's even a sleigh to sit in for photos! My youngest dressed up for the occasion in his pyjanas! Ha ha. What a wonderful night and what a magical place to visit. 
If visiting this amazing house doesn't get you into the Christmas spirit, than nothing can!!!! 
Not long to go now.....
Hope you're ready.......
Teresa xx

5 comments:

Susan said...

That's fantastic - I haven't been lights looking for years... so much effort to do all that...

Noela said...

Wow what a amazing display. Merry Xmas Teresa, I am starting to get the Xmas spirit at last. hugs.....

Fiona said...

awesome...
Hugz

katrien said...

Have a nice Christmas time.

Pansy said...

Oh how awesome was that! a must on my wish list to view next year, is it very far away from us?