Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Fun!!!

Yay I have the tree up and have started on a few more Christmas gifts. 
I've even had the time to have a little scrapbooking fun and made this yesterday. 
It is made out of craft wood and has been decorated with lots of papers, inks, flowers, old doilies, buttons and other embellishments. 
I had so much fun playing and creating that I forgot about all the other things I was supposed to be doing!!! Oh well - they all waited for me!!!
Hope you are all getting into the Christmas fun! (Or is that Christmas chaos?). 
Teresa xx

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fun for sure....your creation is lovely and so is your tree...

Marilyn said...

love love love your creation. So gorgeous.

Sandi said...

Beautiful Cass, I love your scrapbooking capers...how big is it?

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous Teresa! It looks so beautiful. A bit of Chrissy chuck outs and culling happening over here.

Fiona said...

you are so clever with your crafty pretties.... love them
Hugz

manda said...

I love the scrapbooking art! It looks amazing!!!