Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Day

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! Life has been so busy this last week that I haven't had a chance to blog about our wonderful Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I thought I'd better at least post a couple of photos before midnight and I say "goodbye" to 2013 altogether. 
Christmas Day was celebrated at my in-laws with lots of family there. The youngest nephews and nieces received a gingerbread house kit which resulted in a lot of entertainment for everyone. My husband and youngest son were roped into help and they were doing a great job until after all that work ...the house collapsed. It looked fantastic though. 
Lots of lovely memories made today. I love this photo of my eldest son and his grandfather (my father-in-law). 
My youngest is making a tradition of wearing this Christmas shirt every Christmas and is here with one of my gorgeous nieces who made an unbelievable effort to be here with us on the day. 
The food was wonderful (lots of amazing cooks in this family!!!) and each of us came home with all these lovely goodies (Greek shortbread is my favourite). 
Had a wonderful, exhausting day, but it was so good to see everyone. Tomorrow, Boxing Day, will be at my dads. 
I was spoilt rotten with gifts and the boys made a very special present, which I will post about soon. I can't wait to show you .... They were very creative .....
Teresa xx

3 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely! Greek shortbread yummo!! I agree such a special photo of Son & Grandad x

Karen said...

Happy new Year. Have a wonderful 2014.

Pansy said...

Oh just adore the photo of the ginger bread house building :)