Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Needlecase Swap

A while ago I showed you the gorgeous needlecase I received from my partner in our Friends in Stitching swap. 
This is the needlecase I made for my partner Kerry who was away in Houston on the day of the swap. 
I found the fabric at our Warwick retreat and adjusted a Hatched and Patched pattern to fit the fabric.  
Inside there are lots of pockets for needles.
I've used more of the feature fabric for these. 
Some wool for needles and pins and a heart shaped pocket for your scissors. This was a lot of fun to make and is definitely a good size for holding all your sewing bits and pieces. 
I also included this heart button and scissor fob. I hope Kerry liked what I made for her. 
Another fun swap - and our last for the year before our Christmas one. Better get cracking to finish my present. 
Have a great day!
Teresa xx 

16 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Cute! Very, very cute!!! Love the button too.

katrien said...

Very nice.Love it.

katrien said...

Very nice.Love it.

Sandi said...

Such a beautiful needlecase, I am sure the receiver loved it, and the scissor fob - just too cute...

marina said...

your needlecase looks gorgeous. the feature fabric is beautiful and so appropriate.
wonderful pics in your previous post of all the crafting you girls got up to.

Susan said...

Great work Teresa. It was such a good swap to be in. After all, you can never have too many needlecases!

Fiona said...

a really lovely needlecase.. more like a sewing case - it holds so much...
Perfect fabrics...
Hugz

shez said...

gorgeous.xx

Lynda said...

such a lovely present Teresa - Kerry is a lucky girl.

Christine M said...

What fabulous fabric. Your needle case is gorgeous.

Carolyn said...

Love that fabric!

Noela said...

Gorgeous Teresa. Hugs.....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Teresa this is just so lovely, fantastic fabric...

Gudrun said...

Your needlecase is so lovely and the fabrics great. The button too!!
greetings from Gudrun/Sweden

KAYLEE said...

I'm sure Kerry would have loved the needle case you made for her, it is just gorgeous Teresa, what a great size I've never seen one like it. Love your choice of fabric as well.

Pansy said...

Love love love! your time management is soooo awesome, I love catching up on your blog with a cuppa beside me & legs up x