Friday, November 8, 2013

Brisbanes Good Food and Wine Show

If you live near Brisbane and get the chance to go- the Good Food and Wine Show is on from today until this Sunday at the Convention Centre. 
There is so much to see and taste!!! Nic and Roccos Macarons were a big hit....
Yep - that's what I bought - and that wasn't even all the different flavours!!!
We tried these delicious gourmet pies - Moroccan lamb, butter chicken, beef burgundy and chicken and leek. We ended up taking a tray of Moroccan lamb pies home for dinner. 
Lots of wine tasting and cider tasting. This is my favourite cider so far and I loved it. Sommersby pear cider. 
How cool was their stall? 
Overall I think we did very well. Gourmet pies, macarons, Greek halva, chocolates, wine and cider (there's more of that out of the photo!!), and a Maggie Beer bag FULL of goodies! Lots of free stuff including cook books as well. It was a great day. 
Jacks girlfriend was working there today and it's why we initially decided to go and see what it was like. It is definitely worth going if you can!!! 
Have a great weekend!
Teresa xx




9 comments:

marina said...

mmmmm so much yuminess!
love all the different macarons. I don't like to eat them but they are so pretty to look at.

Fiona said...

oh my goodness, yummo, i think I put on 3kgs just looking at the pictures!
Hugz

Louise Jane said...

Looks like a very good day out. I love the blouse you have on it's gorgeous.

Susan said...

we went along today - spotted all those things too - I love Sommersby cider too... Wine at 9:00am was a bit much for me though!

shez said...

such a fun place must show hubby the pic of the bus,what an awesome stall.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Perfect day..!!!

Karen said...

It all looks so wonderful. How did you tear yourself away?

KAYLEE said...

Looks like you had a great day and came home with a good haul...

Pansy said...

Ohhh I am sooo up for those pies!! x I so feel I have been by your photos & the way you write so eloquently