Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Shenanigans!

Another great day stitching with the girls today!! Lots of fun talking about our quilt retreat and remembering how much fun we had (and can't wait to do it all again!!)
A bit of show and tell with Sandi's gorgeous quilt.
I love this so much.
We also got an amazing lesson on this new vegetable peeler thingy that a few of the girls bought in Warwick!!!!
But best of all..... Sandi and I have received our first mini quilt charms and bracelets. I can't imagine even trying to make this teeny tiny little block. So beautiful and perfect. They come with the instructions to make the same block in a 6 inch sized block (which I hope to make soon into a mini quilt).
Lots of stitching today. I've finished my sunny mug rug (part of the 52 week scrap challenge)
Lots more hexies
And some secret sewing which I also managed to finish today. 
Thanks for another great day - as always! 
Hope you had a lovely Tuesday too! 
Teresa xx

10 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos trabajos, besos

Larissa said...

Goodness Teresa! You got a lot done today sweetie!!! ... May I ask if you know of the name of the pattern & designer of that gorgeous quilt?!!! Would be SUCH a great pattern to add to my to-make list!!! Hugs xx

marina said...

lots of loveliness in your post. Sandi's quilt is so beautiful!
Your new bracelet charm is gorgeous, such talent to make those isn't it.
your mug rug is wonderful-so bright and cheery and more little hexies!
can't wait to see your secret sewing.
have a great week/

Noela said...

Lots of lovely things you have worked on Teresa. Hugs......

Tatkis said...

So many lovely things, you had a great time!
Love Sandi's quilt so much :))

Hugs,
Tatyana

Grit said...

Wow, you show us so wonderful work. I love your Mug Rug and your hexies.
Looking forward to see more.
Greetings from Germany, Grit

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely Quilt. great bracelet. Would love one.

Me and My Stitches said...

Love all of your projects! And, glad that you girls received your bracelets!

Fiona said...

I love that word Shinanigans!!! Amazing quilt by Sandy... beautiful job and I love you little pendant...
looking forward to seeing your secret stuff!
Hugz

Jantine said...

I know, I know, I have thoroughly neglected your blog. But rest assured, you were not the only one, I just didn't read blogs at all.... but I am still alive ;-) and well! Love the quilt of your friend and your bracelet is to die for!