Thursday, October 31, 2013

My days off....

My "weekend" falls in the middle of the week and I usually try and cram as much into those couple of days as I can. Having both boys home this week was an added bonus. It also means LOTS of cooking! The first night was my all time favourite Fettucine Mona Lisa (which I helped with for a change!). 
How gorgeous is this sweet little deer which James got for me. I love it! 
It was also Halloween so there was heaps of Halloween fun going on. (My feet!!!!, Jack and Tori, James and my Moscato! And some "treats!!). 
Who else was putting a zip into an abominable snowman outfit??? 
Breakfast ...... Pancakes, lemon juice and sugar ..... Yummmm!!
I actually found time to finally finish my little hippo!!! 
After discovering we now have a Super Butcher close to home.. We bought ourselves some very nice-priced, delicious porterhouse steaks. They also sell the best ever mushroom sauce (Berenberg). So lunch on the second day was a big hit!!! 
As always, it was a lot of fun having us all home together. Lots of laughing, mucking around, music, cooking and eating and catching up. 
Both boys are growing their mo's for Movember!!! Terrible! Ha ha!!!! Can't wait (already) until they shave them off!!!! 
Phew!!! I'm exhausted and I've got to go back to work. 
I'll be back with some more pics of my hippo and some other sewing .....
Have a great day!!!
Teresa xx

7 comments:

Noela said...

Lovely post Teresa. Your boys are gorgeous and I can tell they just love their Mum. Hugs......

marina said...

oh my what big hairy feet you have?
yummy meals and your little hippo is gorgeous!!
sounds like you are going back to work for a rest.

Susan said...

Looks like you made the most of your midweek weekend. I'm with you on the mo's!

Sandi said...

Great read, I am a bit partial to Moes cant wait to see the end result...xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Go the boys the Mo's look great, all the boys are doing it at work as well, this will be intesting!!...yummy food cute hippo x

Pansy said...

Love LOVE the photos of your handsome boys, doing their bit for Movember x

manda said...

oh man I want that deer!! Love the 'stashes too! lol