Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Christmas Is In The Air!!

No stitching today - we decided to go on a bit of a road trip. We have Christmas swaps and presents to organise so we thought a trip to the Christmas Shack was in order. Did we have fun? 
You bet we did. 
What a wonderful place to go to. With Christmas carols ringing in our ears and a 1/4 acre of EVERYTHING Christmas - we were in heaven. Such a happy place to spend time in. I can't show you much of anything I bought (Christmas presents) but I can show you how much fun we had.....
The girls and some very important purchases! Sandi, Noreen and Helen with mountains of Christmas "stuff" behind them. 
Can I fit this in my bag? -  of course Sandi! 
Noreen and I. I want this reindeer!!!!
It was fantastic. Makes you remember what a wonderful time of the year it is. We also went to a couple of fabric shops (and any other shop we saw that looked like it was our kind of shop!). 
I came away with these gorgeous vintage reproduction fabrics. I have to admit there were other fabrics too.... And other purchases.....lots more purchases!!! ....
I honestly think I can find something I like in any shop I go into!!!! 
The obligatory food photo..... We had to boost up our energy of course! 
Then we also "visited" our local scrap booking shop on the way home. I feel the need for another Christmas Journal this year!!! 
Such a great day and you simply cannot beat retail therapy with friends.  All this Christmasness has really got me in the Christmas spirit today. Roll on Christmas!!! I am ready! 
Hope you had a great day too!!!
Teresa xx

13 comments:

Sandi said...

woohoo - bring Christmas on...I am so keen to put the decorations up..but I will wait (something I am not good at)...great day..

shez said...

what a gorgeous xmas shop and you girls always have so much fun,love your buys Teresa.xx

katrien said...

OOOOOOOOO you think already of Christmas.
What a great shop.

Susan said...

Christmas overload......it looks amazing. Love your new fabrics.

Susan said...

as I said to Helen - you girls are dangerous!

helbel19 said...

Dangerous is good I think ?
If we have anymore fun I think we will bust.

Helen

Mistea said...

Christmas, fabric and delicious food all in one expedition, a perfect combination.
Looks like you had lots of fun. What you can show is gorgeous, can't imagine what else jumped into your bag.
(Now I know I am going to stop at the Christmas Cave one week on my way to work!)

Tatkis said...

What a lovely place to go!!
And such beautiful fabrics and laces :)
Hugs,
Tatyana

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely xmas shop. Beautiful antique reproductions. Love them.

De said...

oooohhhh! Is this the one at Virginia? Its on my list! Cant believe you girls manage to do all your cool road trips when I have to work :(

Michelle Ridgway said...

Best days spent with friends. I hope you girls don't end up in Santa's naughty list :-)

Karen said...

I would be in big trouble in a shop like that. It looks like too much fun!

Fiona said...

fun fun... I do love this health kick you are on!
Hugz