Friday, September 20, 2013

Septembers Stitch A Long Project

I now have a complete set thanks to this months Stitch A Long project. Anni Downs lovely little needle case was the item this month. 
It was another cute Hatched and Patched pattern and I've used their fabrics again to keep everything matching. 

Inside the needle case is another of Anni's cute little wonky stitcheries. I love her stitcheries so much. Also some pockets....
Pockets for threads and needle packets and a wool heart for pins and needles. 
I always like to have a place for my scissors in my needle cases so I've turned the appliquéd heart on the front into a scissor pocket. It has a clip inside to make sure they don't fall out. 
I'm really happy with my stitching set and none of these would have been made without the encouragement and inspiration from Chooky and her Stitch A Long challenge this year.  Thank you so much Chookyblue for all the projects and fun (and whip cracking!) along the way. 
Hope you're having a great day!!!
Teresa xx

16 comments:

Clara said...

Love it!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Really lovely Teresa. You are all set now.

Cattinka said...

I just fell in love with your sewing set!
KATRIN W.

Sandi said...

Looks great Cass, I may even have to add these to my TO DO LIST...did I just say that...quick slap me, bring me to my senses...lol but they are pretty...xxx

Susan said...

I never tire of seeing these accessories made in so many different fabrics. It's such a pretty set.

Tatkis said...

Adorable set, I love them all! xx

marina said...

what a gorgeous set!
you have really done a wonderful job.

Karen said...

This is delightful! Great that you now have all parts of the set. Lovely stitching.

Pansy said...

Ohh Teresa just gorgeous! your time management skills are amazing x

Narelle said...

Teresa they are just beautiful. You are all set for Melbourne next year. May have to make my self a set as i love yours.
Hugs
Narelle

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gee you have done a fantastic job...

Fiona said...

lovely set.. makes me wish i had done mine matching!
Hugz

Mistea said...

Cute little sewing case. Love the scissor pocket.
Sweet to have all the matching bits.

katrien said...

So Lovely.

Chookyblue...... said...

another great project and it looks wonderful with the set together........enjoy using them to stitch many more projects.............

KAYLEE said...

The 3 items are gorgeous Teresa, I especially like the little bag.. cute.