Friday, September 6, 2013

High Tea for Pam


I had a lovely high tea this week, again at Devon Pixies and only a day after my cruise! The fun just doesn't stop (how lucky!) Once again the food and surroundings were delicious and lovely. And once again with another wonderful group of friends.
This time we were celebrating the gorgeous Pam's birthday. 
Pam is one of the most beautiful people I know - inside and out and I have known her for a very long time. In fact she was my boys Kindy teacher and they still fondly remember her as Miss Pam. 
The food was delicious as always and our cupcakes were no exception.
Red velvet cupcakes with a centre of cream and strawberries and flake chocolate on top. Yum!
What a wonderful group of friends I have! I am so lucky and I don't ever forget just how lucky I am to have so many treasured friends. Carol, Susan, Amy, me and in front the lovely birthday girl, Pam. 
How's this for a lovely surprise.... Pam gave me a belated birthday present and then gave us all a little gift as well! It felt like it was my birthday! 
I just love the cupcake book - it is full of cupcake recipes and gorgeous photos. There was also this beautiful heart paperweight. So lovely. We all were given these beautiful wooden quotes too and I thought mine was just perfect - "The Love of a family is life's Greatest blessing". 
Thank you girls for a wonderful lunch and get together. Wish we were all able to do it more often but then it does make these times together very special! 
Hope you are all having a lovely day. 
Teresa xx

6 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a lovely spot...definitely need the details for DD and myself. Such a lovely way to celebrate a dear friends birthday....looks like you did it in style.

Susan said...

its just one big party for you Teresa!!

helbel19 said...

So lucky to have another visit to the Devon Pixies.

Helen

Susan said...

You are on a roll......love the way you live your life to the full. X

Pansy said...

Ohhh Teresa how can I thank you for organising my special birthday treat & then not allowing me to pay!! & for the beautiful words, as I have told you before these words describe you to an absolute T, you are the most caring, generous, fun filled friend.
I absolutely adore my birthday card album & can’t wait to stuff it full of photos I love xx

Deb R said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful day!