Thursday, August 8, 2013

This Weeks Fave Photos

Some of my favourite photos this week. I am seeing lots of colour in my pics lately. 
These are 2 gorgeous skeins of yarn that I hope to turn into 2 easy scarves (that's the plan anyhow!!). I bought these from Jodie at Jellywares - she has so many gorgeous yarns it was difficult to choose.
 Couldn't resist these little purchases from a wonderful, crazy shop my son loves. Macaron shaped case containing lip balm (well of course I couldn't resist that!!), the sweetest little pair of scissors and an Angry Birds pen... I know.... very random!!!
Love, love, love these soup cans. They are limited edition soup cans celebrating Andy Warhol's 1962 artwork "32 Campbell's Soup Cans".
One of my daily photo challenges this week was "a sign". This is a Welcome sign I made a few years back. It's huge as you can see it takes up the whole seat. It's made of fabric with applique and a bit of patchwork and I also painted the frame.
I'm back having my smoothies for breakfast as I really missed having them. This week the strawberries were just too delicious to resist.
Another photo challenge was "something starting with N"... so Needles it was.
Some fabric that just jumped into my bag... I don't know why he he....
And my two gorgeous boys. I love these two and it's sooooo nice to have them around and spending so much time together. This photo challenge prompt was "friendship".

Hope you're having an AMAZING week... 
Teresa xx
 

6 comments:

Susan said...

I love seeing the pics from your photo challenges....they show what a happy and positive life you lead!

Me and My Stitches said...

Great pictures! I really love those soup cans!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great post.... Love seeing your photos and daily themes :-)

marina said...

gorgeous photos.

Fiona said...

another set of lovely pictures ...
Hugz

Mistea said...

That's two pictures of yarn. Hope those scarves are coming along nicely.