Friday, August 30, 2013

New Needlecase and One More Sleep!

I needed a little needlecase. One that was tiny enough to put in my small hexie tin and small enough to fit in my handbag for those unexpected times you find yourself with a few minutes to spare, while you're waiting around. But....it still had to be able to hold a pair of scissors, a pack of needles and some thread. 
This is it. I had a lovely vintage photo that I transferred onto fabric and used for the front cover. 
It has 2 pockets inside - just big enough. 
Very happy and now I had better get a move on as I am off on a cruise tomorrow.
Still surprises me to say it out loud!!! I am going with 11 other girls (including my 2 sister-in-laws) for four days and I can't wait. I hope the weather is as beautiful as it was here today. 
So I am not sure if I will have any service on my phone to blog - but I will take LOTS of photos! Just for a change ha ha!!!!
Here's to a lovely weekend for all - I hope to do as little as possible - what am I saying????? I will be doing everything I can on this cruise and making the most of every second!!! 
See you soon....
Have a great weekend!
Teresa xx

22 comments:

Fiona said...

oh my goodness... how lucky are you... you will have a wonderful time....
Hugz
oh... and a lovely needlecase too...x

retdairyqueen said...

Have a wonderful time I know you will xx
Yeah great needlcase

Sue W ♥ said...

Enjoy your cruise, I want to see lots of pics and hear all about it, it's on my to-do list so the more info the better

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Ah, the lovely Pacific Dawn. That's the ship we went on last Nov. You will have a ball - and no cooking. Enjoy!

Marilyn said...

Oh wow, Teresa. How exciting. Much more exciting than worrying about booking flights. lol. Have the most amazing time.

marina said...

bon voyage!!!
have a great time on your cruise.
love your new needlecase, it is wonderful.

Susan said...

Sounds wonderful - enjoy - eat drink & be merry!!~

Susan said...

Oh wow, have a wonderful time (bet you won't need to do any sewing!).

De said...

Have a fantastic time on the the cruise! You will love every minute of it!

Tatkis said...

Adorable needlecase!
Have fun and enjoy your cruise!

Hugs,
Tatyana

shez said...

what a gorgeous needle case teresa,which ship are you going on? have fun.xx

sunny said...

Have a wonderful time! I leave for my first cruise in two weeks. Oh my gosh - it's in TWO weekS!!

Joy said...

I love it Teresa, what a fabulous idea .... and the fabric inside matches perfectly he he ;o)
Have a wonderful time on your cruise - looks like the weather is going to be just right for you :D!!!
Big hugs,
Joy xxx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Love it Teresa..and I see a pic off a tracing there of Anni's needle case! Have a wonderful time!

Carolyn said...

Bon Voyage!

Jan said...

Wishing you and your gorgeous little needlecase and all your friends a fabulous few days, Teresa!

Melody said...

Have the best time ever.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Have the best ever time....x

Clara said...

Oh oh...... enjoy every moment of your cruise!!!!!!!!!
And the needlecase is so cute!

Dianne said...

Lucky, lucky you. Hope you have a grand time. Eat drink and be merry!! xxxDi

Allie said...

That needlecase is stunning!! Enjoy your cruise - I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Pansy said...

Such a sweet little needle case, I love the photo transfer, I know you enjoyed your cruise x