Monday, July 1, 2013

Warwick Quilt Retreat

We have arrived in Warwick for our Quilt Retreat and I am so thrilled with how lovely the place is. Nice cool overcast weather makes for perfect sewing conditions too. 
Sewing up a storm. 
Very happy with my progress today on this quilt in the gorgeous Peace on Earth fabric range.  
The retreat is just perfect - this is the shop full of everything you need (well want!). Which is right next door to the workshop and our cabins. 
Our sweet little cabin ....
...I love it!!!! Very comfortable and cosy. 
 
Morning tea was waiting for us too. I think we are going to enjoy our stay here. 
Have a great week!
Teresa xx

16 comments:

Cath said...

It looks really lovely Teresa! Have fun! So sorry you couldn't make it to Chookyblue's dinner last night. I was looking forward to meeting you.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Larissa said...

Looks like a fabulous place!! Enjoy your stay there sweetie!!!

Larissa said...

Looks like a fabulous place!! Enjoy your stay there sweetie!!!

Larissa said...

Looks like a fabulous place!! Enjoy your stay there sweetie!!!

Larissa said...

Looks like a fabulous place!! Enjoy your stay there sweetie!!!

Pansy said...

How wonderful, enjoy and feed your Soul x

Susan said...

I'm sure you are going to get ooodles done - not the weather for going for long walks so you will just have to sew. It does look very pretty and ideally set up for a group of sewers.

Fiona said...

Looks awesome and I know you will all have a blast.... I love the quilt you are doing... beautiful colours all together
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love your quilt...lucky you have the best time..xx

Susan said...

Looks like a lovely location for a retreat. Have fun working on that great quilt.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks Beautiful Teresa. Love your quilt. Enjoy your break away.

marina said...

what a beautiful setting and your cabin is gorgeous.
Enjoy

Tatkis said...

Have fun! Hope to see many new creations soon :))

Hugs,
Tatyana

frankleetravels said...

Just the break you needed. Love you heaps. 💚❤️

frankleetravels said...

DI surprised I managed to comment, just had to do it again to be sure I hadn't fluked it. Hehee

frankleetravels said...

Then I mucked it up, I meant so surprised.