Saturday, July 27, 2013

July Stitch A Long Project

I have just finished this months Stitch A Long Project run by Chookyblue (and in the nick of time I might add). 
This month we worked on Natalie Birds "Chilly Penguin Bag" from her "Tis the Season" book.  
I've used my favourite French General fabrics....
.... And I have changed the stitchery to a friends initial for an upcoming birthday. The stitchery is from Michelle Ridgway's lovely Stitchers Alphabet Stitchery pattern.
Another fun project.. I loved making the hexagon panel and putting the whole bag together. 
Now I must have a look and see what we're making next month.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend
Teresa xx

19 comments:

marina said...

what a beautiful finish.
Love the addition of the monogram.

Cattinka said...

You created a beautiful bag, which makes a perfect present. Your friend will love it.
KATRIN W.

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous bag. I just love those fabrics.

Kayly said...

This is a beautiful bag! I'm sure the recipient will love it. If not, I'm happy to change my name to something starting with'V'. ;-)

katrien said...

Lovely bag.

Larissa said...

Loving your bag!!! It really is such an easy bag to get together once you've got those panels all organised, lol! LUV Michelle's letter in there also!!! xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your bag and oh my favorite fabrics too.

Susan said...

You always do the French General fabrics justice. A lovely bag.

Mistea said...

Beautiful bag. Lovely personal touch with that pretty stitched monogram.

retdairyqueen said...

Beautiful bag Your friend will love it

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Just love the bag...

Susan said...

Lovely Theresa - I'm sure V will love it too!

Fiona said...

the bag is great... love the fabrics, love the monogram and love the buttons...
love from Viona....
xx
Hugz

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Precioso!!! bss

Karen said...

Lovely bag and gorgeous stitching. Fantastic gift!

Melody said...

I really love this bag.

Val Spiers said...

Those fabrics are perfect in that bag. The stitchery is lovely.

http://valspierssews.blogspot.com.au/
valspierssews@gmail.com

Tatkis said...

Lovely bag, your fabric choice is perfect!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Pansy said...

Ohhhh eye candy indeed!!! you are sooo clever & talented x