Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Stitchers Inc Day

Another wonderful day stitching with the girls. It's been ages since I've been able to catch up with everyone and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. 
Lots of show and tell - there were so many gorgeous things to see....
Lots of pincushions finished for this months Stitch A Long project. 
Marilyn and her amazing portrait quilt. It is so much like Marilyn. 
Susan and her beautiful mini quilt. Just loved this! 
Helen and her gorgeous little mini quilt by Lynette Anderson (I took this photo today as I didn't get a good one at the get-together)
My lovely friend Tatyana was there and had lots of show and tell including her first ever block (how good is it?!!!) and her first quilt which she is hand quilting. She  makes so many beautiful things. 
It was soooo good to see her and catch up. I decided to not bring lunch this time and eat out ..... So Tatyana and I had sushi....
It was delicious! 
 I was very spoilt with a gorgeous little gift from Tatyana as well.. A very sweet little owl tea infuser with it's own little silver tray as well as some beautiful French Eiffel Tower ribbon... Such a lovely surprise.
 
I also managed to make a few hexies and put them together by the end of the day. Not a lot achieved but I sure enjoyed myself. Thank you so much for the lift Helen!!! 
Another great day and just what I needed!!!
Teresa xx

12 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Looks like a great day...isn't the self portrait fun!

Chookyblue...... said...

love seeing all those pincushions........well done girls.......lovely show and tell......

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love all your pincushions and show and tell...lovely photos.

Noela said...

Glad to see you Teresa other than at the supermarket LOL. Hugs.....

marina said...

nothing like a crafty get together to lift the spirits!

Val Spiers said...

I am afraid this month just went by too fast for me. I love all the SAL pincushions. Looks like you all had a jolly time.

Tatkis said...

This meeting was so fun, I enjoyed it very much!
Was happy to see you too!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Larissa said...

Looks like you ladies had fun!! Thanks for sharing all those great finished items!! Always nice to see what everyone else is up to!

Melody said...

What a talented bunch. Getting together with stitching friends is always so much fun.

Fiona said...

lovely to see you all even if I join in by blog...... such a clever bunch of gals... (and nice too!)
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks like you all had a ball again.....gorgeous show and tell from all the girls....you have been very spoilt by Tatty...

Susan said...

I think you got heaps done with your hexies - they do look lovely.
its a nice trast to buy lunch isn't it?