Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June Stitch A Long Project

I have just finished this months Stitch A Long Project. It's a very cute little pincushion ....
From Natalie Birds book "Red Home". I'm really happy with it. 
Lots of work in this little project, but I'm glad I made it and enjoyed the process...
The little hexies were my favourite part, but I did enjoy the embroidery and applique as well.
I have filled it with crushed walnut shells that I purchased from the Sydney craft show last year... nice to finally use them as well.
Another project I would probably have put off making for who knows how long...
Thanks Chooky for the motivation to finish another fun project. 
Teresa xx


13 comments:

Noela said...

Very cute Teresa. Nice to have an early finish I bet. Hugs....

Marilyn said...

These pin cushions are so cute arent they. Mine is about 1/2 way done.
Loving the sound of these in a mug recipes.

Susan said...

I love this pincushion, so cute.

Cattinka said...

Oh, what a pretty pincushion! I really like everything about it. It has a unique shape, the hexies are so small and so cute, and the embroidery looks really good.
And now tell me,why is it filled with walnut shells? I have never used them before.
KATRIN W.

Lynda said...

Such a lovely pincushion - so happy I received one from Bec for my birthday.

Cardygirl said...

This looks fabulous!

Susan said...

Your pincushion looks lovely - those recipes sound far too good to be true.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Te quedó muy bonito, besos

Mistea said...

That pincushion is very sweet. Love the colours you used.

Tatkis said...

Adorable pincushion!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Jantine said...

Lovely model ;-). Like the fabrics... And by the way, this reminds me of the envelop that fell on my doormat last week. Thank you so much for the trouble getting it to me!

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Love these pin cushions and your fabrics

KAYLEE said...

It's so gorgeous Teresa.