Saturday, June 15, 2013

Friends in Stitching Travel Swap


We have just had our second swap of the year in my on line stitching group Friends in Stitching. This swaps theme was "Travel"... and I love all the ideas the girls came up with... 
I couldn't wait to show you the gorgeous gifts I received from the lovely Lynda. 
Not one, but two, beautifully made wraps...
  
The first is a "Couquetterie" wrap... for my makeup and toiletries. It's so wonderful... lots of little pockets and compartments... I absolutely love it.
Has a nifty little hanger at the top.
 And rolls up into the most beautiful pouch with .....
My initials embroidered on the front. 
The second holder is a beautiful vintage jewellery wrap. It is also very beautifully made.. and the fabrics Lynda has used are just gorgeous.
I have been so spoilt... I keep opening them and just looking at them... over and over. 
Thank you very much Lynda for such gorgeous gifts. I really cannot wait to use them!
Teresa xx
PS This is what I made my partner, De....

20 comments:

shez said...

wow awesome gifts from Lynda,she really spoiled you,lovely swap ladies.xx

Susan said...

Lovely gifts.

Cattinka said...

What a nice swap present you got, this was a good swap!
KATRIN W.

Susan said...

Lynda has chosen great patterns and beautiful fabrics. I think you need to plan a trip!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonita y práctica, besos

helbel19 said...

They are beautiful Teresa.... Lynda is such a good swap partner.

Helen

Larissa said...

Wow! They're gorgeous Teresa!! I bet you feel super spoilt!! Will we be able to see them in action at LGS next year? Hugs xx

marina said...

how beautiful and they look amazing. So much work in them and the fabrics are gorgeous.

retdairyqueen said...

They are indeed gorgeous Teresa
All tracks are now open at the Prom

Jantine said...

Greater than great! Love it!

Melody said...

Both gifts are delightful.

Noela said...

You lucky girl. Both beautiful gifts. Hugs.....

Deb R said...

Lynda did a lovely swap parcel!!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous - now you need to plan a trip just so you can use them.

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

These presents are just so beautiful. Great job by Lynda

Wendy B said...

oh Teresa, I'm drooling!!!! It's gorgeous......saw Pegs gifts too and you girls have such amazing swaps!! Jeeeeeealous.....much!!!! LOL
you deserve them sweety.....it's soooo you!
xox hugs and kisses

Wendy :O)

Tatkis said...

Wow, such wonderful gifts! Beautiful, useful and original!

Tatkis said...

Wow, such wonderful gifts! Beautiful, useful and original!

Lynda said...

My absolute pleasure Teresa - I've had the Coquetterie pattern for a while and was so happy to have a reason to make it.

Maree: said...

How Gorgeous are they..she's clever our Lynda.Lucky You xx