Saturday, May 11, 2013

Early Mothers Day Present

 
 Last Tuesday night I received an early Mothers Day present from my eldest son. It was so nice. First I had dinner made for me (always going to win me over if you cook for me!!!) We had steak cooked in a creamy white wine sauce with mushrooms and garlic, chips and a delicious salad with lemon dressing. It really was amazing.
Then we went to the Palace Theatre where the German Film Festival is on.
We saw a fantastic film called "More Than Honey". It was such a great night. Love spending time with my kids.  
I saw this photo of my boy and I just had to pinch it. Can you see the yo yo? He really is amazing with the tricks he can do with this thing! I am always very entertained with what he can do. 
Thanks for the dinner and night out James.... Loved it all... Love you kiddo!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums out there!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!

12 comments:

Noela said...

Happy Mothers day to you too Teresa. Always special when we get time to spend with our kids. Hugs...

Susan said...

a perfect present really - Happy Mothers Day - hope you get to spend it doing what you like!

sunny said...

You obviously did a great job of raising him!

Susan said...

Sunny is so right, he sounds like a wonderful young man. Any day is a good day to treat your Mum.

Marilyn said...

James knows how to win a girl's heart, even his Mum's. Sounds a perfect night. Have a lovely Mothers Day tomorrow.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds like your boy knows what his mummy likes....Happy Mothers day for tomorrow...xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a lovely treat for you. Neat piccie.

Karen said...

A wonderful way to spend time together!

Fiona said...

ooh yummy.... i love the yoyo photo... great skills in the yoyo but also the photography - what a setting....
Hugz

shez said...

what a wonderful young man you have there Teresa,happy mother's day.xx

Sandi said...

Happy Mother's Day Cassie,
When I saw your dinner I thought you had gone to Coffee Club - looks devine - does he deliver???

Pansy said...

Yummmy, one of my fav foods, spoilt lady, well deserved x