Sunday, April 7, 2013

Natalie Bird Swap.... Sent

 These are the swap gifts I sent to my partner, Susan, in my Friends in Stitching Swap.
 The theme of the swap was "Natalie Bird" and I've used two of her designs. ( The above photo is thanks to Susan, as I forgot to take a photo of the mug rug.)
My partner told me in the beginning that she didn't have a block keeper or a mug rug... so I was very happy, as I knew what I was making straight away and could get a quick start on it.
 This is a close up of the little Natalie Bird stitchery on the mug rug.
 I used another of Natalie Birds appliques and stitcheries on the block keeper (both are from her new book "Red Home"). French general fabrics for both projects as well.
I really enjoyed this swap.. working with lovely patterns and gorgeous fabrics! As well as receiving some beautiful gifts from my partner (previous post).
Another great, fun swap with this wonderful group of friends.

16 comments:

katrien said...

You maked also lovely things.

Melody said...

Such beautiful gifts.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Teresa they are both gorgeous gifts..I am sure Susan loved them....it was a fantastic swap...

Cattinka said...

Hi Teresa,
you made her two things she really can use. I also just looked at the gift you got, it is beautiful. What a great swap.
KATRIN W.

marina said...

what gorgeous swap goodies!
Love what you sent and received. beautiful

Mistea said...

That kitty is a cutie with her perfect quote.
Lovely block keeper too. Lucky Susan.
And lucky you I checked out the lovelies you received. The hanging is gorgeous.

Susan said...

Thank you Teresa. I love them both, and they will get lots of use.

retdairyqueen said...

Gorgeous I bet Susan will be very happy
Love the colours
Have been dropping by but not commenting

sunny said...

How beautiful! You had a very lucky partner to be receiving those.

Maria said...

You have made some beautiful swap gifts Teresa.. Lucky Susan

Fiona said...

Those are lovely gifties for Susan.... pretty as well as useful...
Hugz

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,

Just love the block keeper the design and fabric just goes together so well.

Happy Monday.
Bev.

helbel19 said...

Lovely gifts made Teresa, your partner will be more than pleased I'm sure.

Helen

Pansy said...

Just beautiful, you are s amazing at time management, don't know how you find the time to do everything you do x

Val Spiers said...

What beautiful patterns. The little cat in the garden is so cute.

Tatkis said...

Oh so cute!
The cat is so adorable, and the vase mug rug is lovely!

Hugs,
Tatyana