Sunday, April 7, 2013

Natalie Bird Swap... Received

 
 My on-line group, Friends in Stitching, have just had their first swap for the year and it was a Natalie Bird Swap. I was very lucky to have the lovely Sue making for me. Sue has been my partner before and I always love what she makes for me. We have very similar tastes and she always does a beautiful job and chooses gorgeous fabrics.
This swap was no exception. I adore the little mini quilt. The embroidery on it is just perfect and the colours and fabrics are exactly what I love. It is already up on my wall and I just LOVE it.
Isn't the quote lovely too?
 There was also this oh-so sweet little pincushion. Way too cute to stick pins into!!!
I am so happy with what I received... thank you so much Sue.

I will be back to show you what I sent to my partner... after I get the okay from her to "pinch" one of her photos as.... Can you believe it???... I forgot to take a photo of one of the items I made!! That is very UNLIKE me!!!
Hope you're having a lovely Sunday afternoon...

9 comments:

Karen said...

You are very lucky. These are gorgeous.

katrien said...

They are lovely.

Marilyn said...

Both gifts sent and received are so beautiful.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosos detalles!!!!

Fiona said...

That's lovely and those words are perfect for you..... I would have difficulty putting pins in that cushion too!
Hugz

helbel19 said...

Great wall hanging and such a cute pincushion.

Helen

Pansy said...

Ohhh beautiful eye candy x

Val Spiers said...

What beautiful projects. Might have to get the book.

Tatkis said...

Adorable gifts! Congratulations!