Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Monday!

My photo challenge today (yep I'm still doing this - It's been over a year now!) was "I wore this today". I took a photo of my gorgeous little bracelet that Tatyana made me for my birthday. It's the loveliest little tape with sewing images on it, carefully embroidered along the edge and with the sweetest little Eiffel Tower charm.
I was very spoilt with lots of other goodies too - some washi tape, beautiful fabric and threads, a sweet little frame, French serviettes and a cute little wooden owl. I just love them all. Thanks so much Tatyana for the gorgeous parcel of lovelies!
A trip out to the auto shop for my husband today turned from a mundane trip to a great one when I found a newsagent that had, not one, but two issues of Mollie Makes (very, very hard to find where I live). I also picked up the loveliest white cotton sheet with wide lace edging for $3 at a thrift shop. Definitely worth driving all the way to pick up some car parts for him!!!
I'm off to work but I'll be taking the magazines to read in my tea break!

Hope you're having a lovely, Happy Monday!

Teresa xx






10 comments:

Susan said...

Oh gosh - lovely bracelet - but now I need to go look for Mollie makes as well!

Tatkis said...

I'm so glad you like my little present!
Molly Makes - great magazine, good luck in hunting :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

shez said...

gorgeous bracelet Tatkis is so clever,what a lovely parcel you have received Teresa,enjoy your mags.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That is the cutest bracelet that Tatty has made...great finds....

Susan said...

Sweet gifts, love the bracelet. Enjoy your mags.

marina said...

what gorgeous goodies and thrift shop treasures too.
Your pie looks delicious. I have made beef and guiness stew before. yum.

Noela said...

Lovely parcel of goodies. Have fun reading your magazines in your break.
Oh and don't work too hard. Hugs....

Fiona said...

lovely gifties.. and that bracelet is so fun ...
enjoy magazine reading... I mean work!
Hugz

Cath said...

So glad about you continuing with the photo a day.....I for one enjoy them.

Marilyn said...

What a gorgeous bracelet and other goodies. Good for you finding 2 magazines.