Saturday, April 27, 2013

April's Sitch-A-Long Project.... finished!

This months project was from Natalie Birds Christmas book "Tis the Season".
Its a cute little wall hanging and was a lot of fun to stitch and put together.
I love her cute stitcheries and it was hard to choose from the 13 designs just 3 to use.
 
Nice to have a Christmas project already under my belt! 
I love looking through everyone's finishes this month. It's hard to believe how different they look when using different colours and fabrics. They all look wonderful. 
On to next months project... I can't wait to do this one.... I just love it......
This years SAL is proving to be sooooo much fun Chooky!! Thanks for the motivation!
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

marina said...

your finish looks gorgeous!
I so love the tts stitcheries and your choice of fabrics is beautiful.

Susan said...

They are very cute stitcheries. Christmas will be here before we know it.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love all these wall hangings. They all look so different. Yours is beautiful.

Larissa said...

Gorgeous!!! xx

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Sooooooooo cute!

Fiona said...

love it..those fabrics are great..
Hugz

Noela said...

Lovely finish Teresa. Hugs......

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Te quedó precioso, besos

Tatkis said...

What a lovely hanging, so sweet! Colours are just perfect!

Hugs,
Tatyana