Thursday, April 11, 2013

365 Gratefuls


 I am so thrilled to bits to receive my blog book! This one is a little different to my other blog books over the past few years. This is my blog that I did last year and I called it My Gratitude Journal. Every day for the whole year I posted a photo and a short post on what I was grateful for that day. I never missed a day and now I have this wonderful book full of everything I am truly thankful for. I just love going through it and it is very uplifting and happy! I'm sure there are going to be times when I'm feeling down and "blue" when this book is going to be just what I need to help get me through.
 While I was building up this blog I got in touch with Hailey Bartholomew who was my original inspiration in doing this book over 8 years ago. She and her husband were also putting together a (real!!) book called "365 Gratefuls". They were wanting people from all over the world to also contribute to the book and asked me if I'd like to add a photo and story to their book. I did and I wasn't sure if it would make it to the book... but make it ... it did....
The book has just been released and is the most wonderful little book full of uplifting, amazing stories and photos from Hailey and lots of other people from all over the world.
I am so proud to be a part of this wonderful project and also completely over the moon to see my story and photo inside. Thrilled to bits ha ha!!
I definitely recommend this book .... it is simply beautiful and inspiring. 
Hope you're having a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Fiona Ransley said...

That is wonderful Teresa and a great idea. Love the pic of your boy xx

Cathy said...

I just had a brief look, what a wonderful book to have. Im totally in awe of you completing 365 entries, well done you!! xx

Marilyn said...

What a special book - well 2 books to have. Such a good idea.

Fiona said...

Fantastic Teresa, I so enjoyed reading your 'grateful' posts.... it's a lovely idea.... I would love to see the book when you come up if you would??
Hugz

debbie said...

That is such a nice idea. We do tend to forget the day to day stuff and now you have a lovely reminder. xx debbie

Susan said...

I'm sure that book will be treasured by you and your family for many years. And congratulations on being "in print"

Susan said...

I loved reading your grateful posts too......they always reminded me to stop and count my own blessings. Congratulations on being in the "real" book too.

Sandi said...

Woo hoo, way to go Cassie..

Michelle Ridgway said...

Congrats how exciting..waiting patiently for my copy. Your very own Grateful Journal is sure to be a delight and comfort for you. Very proud if you. You are an inspiration.
Hugs xx

Mistea said...

Two special books to cheer a dull day.
Congratulation on being published.
Enjoy the inspiration

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Look at you.....how amazing .....well done....you really are an inspiration..xx

shez said...

how wonderful teresa nd what a special book you now have.xx

Pansy said...

Awesome love, food for the Soul xxx

katrien said...

Great.I have also let make one of 2012.

Allie said...

What a treasure Teresa, I love it!