Friday, March 29, 2013

Today - Good Friday


 I have finally finished my first project from the Adelaide Retreat. This is Fee's Project Bag. I am in love with this fabric range "Sunkissed" and the colours. Not my usual choice at all, but so lovely and fresh.
 I had this perfectly matched ribbon already at home... just waiting for the perfect project.
My youngest sent me this photo yesterday and it really made me laugh, as it reminded me of the photo of him and Santa at Christmas... Never too old to have your pic taken with the Easter Bunny! ha ha... love it!
Chocolate anyone? 
I've been hiding these for a while now so there would be some left for Easter!!!
Looking forward to having everyone home for dinner tonight.
Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Easter!

14 comments:

Susan said...

Your birthday sure has gone on for a bit - all those wonderful gifts. Enjoy all those baby sized eggs - they are very more-ish aren't they??

katrien said...

Happy Easter weekend !!!

Val Spiers said...

The project bag is beautiful. Good work finishing it. That is one big stash you have there.

Cattinka said...

I am hiding my chocolate easter eggs too, it is the same everywhere where young men are around.
The new project bag is so cute in its fresh colours, I like the stitchery and the ribbon matches perfectly.
KATRIN W.

Marilyn said...

Love your project bag in those fresh colours. They all are looking so different depending on the fabric choices arent they. That sure is a great stash of goodies. Hope you all had a great night together.

debbie said...

Your bag is so pretty! They wouldn't be my first choice of colours either, but they really look so fresh and are perfect for that design. Cute ribbon too! xx debbie

Michelle said...

That is so lovely! I really like the colors -- they're so bright and cheerful.

marina said...

gorgeous photos of your gifties and your time with your brother and sil. Great view from your spa! Talk about luxury.
Love your project bag! I have made two quilts from the sunkissed range, it's so gorgeous and fresh. Have finally used up my stash.
what a great choccie stash.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your project looks fantastic Teresa....nice stash...a photo to cherish....Happy Easter....xx

Mistea said...

Gorgeous new project bag. The colours look similar to the ones in the Easter stash - delicious.
Enjoy

Cardygirl said...

The bag is really pretty...Happy Easter to you too!

Lorraine said...

Cute pic of your son and the Easter Bunny...you are right..never too old! love the project from our Adelaide retreat.

Karen said...

That's a lovely project. Great to have a finish.
Chocolate eggs ... mmmm......

Tatkis said...

What a lovely project bag! Gorgeous fabrics!