Monday, March 4, 2013

My "Big" Birthday

 Yesterday I had my birthday and got to celebrate it in style. Best of all, we were all together and it was really lovely to spend the day with both my boys home. My Dad took us all out to lunch at the Albert River Winery and it was just gorgeous. Even in rainy weather this place is so special to go to.
My wonderful family.
 Flowers from Dad and Maggie.
 
 Delicious food... and yes I did manage to fit in dessert as well!
I was very spoilt with presents too. The boys in my family are very thoughtful and always pick amazing, perfect gifts.
This is the beautiful Pandora necklace my husband gave me. Very special indeed and I just love it!!!

I had a wonderful day... lots more presents and lots of wonderful Birthday wishes from friends and family all over Australia and overseas. It was really wonderful and a very special day thanks to my family and friends.
 Now to try and come back to earth and get back to "normal" he he!!!!

21 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Happy birthday for yesterday
The necklace is gorgeous
pleased you were spoilt xx

shez said...

so glad you had such a wonderful day,gorgeous pressies for a gorgeous lady.xx

Lynda said...

Perfect way to spend your birthday.

Susan said...

Cant go wrong with books, wine & jewellery - glad you had great time.

Marilyn said...

I agree with Lynda. Sounds like a perfect day. If you have to have those significant birthdays you need to do them in style. Love the necklace, so special. Great bundle of books too, and gorgeous flowers.

Sandi said...

MMM...glad you had a great day, hope you brought home a doggy bag - the food looks delish...

manda said...

Glad you had such a terrific day!!!!! Big hugs!

Susan said...

Happy, happy birthday. Looks like you had a lovely day being spoiled. Beautiful necklace that your hubby chose.

marina said...

looks like your family birthday celebrations have been wonderful.

shirley said...

Happy Belated Birthday Teresa..looks like you had a great day.

Jan said...

What a lovely birthday celebration, Teresa. Your family did you proud. xx

Noela said...

Not much better way to spend your birthday than with those you love and who love you. Congratulations on turning..... Hugs......

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks and sounds like a wonderful celebration. Big fan of Pandora... gorgeous.

Chookyblue...... said...

glad you had a great time with the family.......

Mistea said...

Gorgeous gifts and delicious food in the company of family = fabulous way to celebrate.
Glad you had a wonderful day.

Maree: said...

Lovely Birthday Pics...That's my Fav Wine Love your New Pandora.
Cheers

Cardygirl said...

Glad you had a happy birthday!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So pleased you had such a wonderful day.....your gifts are gorgeous...Love pandora..

Pansy said...

Fabulous photos, what an awesome birthday you had X looking forward to trying out their new menu & meeting the new owners

Tatkis said...

Happy Birthday one more time, and I wish you many-many happy years to come!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Jantine said...

Haven't been around for a while and see, I missed your birthday! Hope you still accept my congratulations? Glad you had a great day with lots of family to celebrate with!