Friday, March 29, 2013

Last Birthday Photos


 My birthday certainly lasted for a long time this year... in fact the whole month of March was a huge celebration for me. I even received a birthday card just yesterday from my Uncle ... with a letter of apology from Australia Post.. I've never got one of those before!
I received so many beautiful presents and I wanted to put up a few (more) photos so I can look back and remember this birthday as the special birthday it was for me. 
Presents from gorgeous friends like Virginia (above). How cute is that bag? and those macaron cards? ... there is a definite theme running through these presents...
 and my lovely friend Michelle....who also knows me very, very well!
More from lovely Marilyn (I was thrilled to bits to receive one of her wonderful project folders!)
And my Mum always sends such beautiful things.. and makes the most amazing cards!
 
 Even in Adelaide I was very lucky to receive these gorgeous presents from Narelle, Joy, Wendy and De.. Such beautiful fabrics and sewing holders and French inspired goodies. So very spoilt!
These lovely presents were from my birthday partner, Leanne,  in my online group Friends in Stitching. I love the colours and fabrics!
 My wonderful assortment of books from my boys. I loved "The Perks of being a Wallflower:" and read it in two days. I love receiving books!
Last week I was lucky to have both of my boys home and we had a super day together. Who knew fish and chips and steak sandwiches in the park with lovely views of the river could be so special. It really is the simple things that mean the most and make the best memories to savour for ever!
Thank you to all my lovely family and friends who made this birthday so special and made me feel very loved!
Teresa xx

6 comments:

Karen said...

This has really been some birthday! Most impressive. Your certainly have some lovely memories.

Susan said...

It has been fun to share in your birthday festival through your blog.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great gifties for a great lady.
Hugs xx

Marilyn said...

You deserve every bit of the surprises and spoiling you received for this special birthday. Such gorgeous goodies you received there.

Marilyn said...

ps: love the photo of your boys.

sunny said...

What a great birthday month! Don't you just love special celebrations of the heart?