Saturday, March 9, 2013

Adelaide Part 2

We had an absolutely wonderful day yesterday. Off to some amazing quilt shops including Hettie's Patch - which will never be the same again after our tornado went through it.
We also visited the gorgeous town of Hahndorf and I have fallen in love with the place. We had a delicious lunch and then strolled through the town, visiting the wonderful shops including the Hahndorf Bakery - just amazing. Some more fabric shops on the way back and just when we thought we couldn't go another step - we had pizza and games night. I have never laughed so much and had so much fun. I have heaps of photos - so many I can't share ha ha!!!! I've been told "what happens in Adelaide stays in Adelaide"
Another fun day today shopping and lunch and we are dressing up and going out for dinner tonight.
I am having a wonderful time - met so many friends I haven't seen for ages and also made many new friends. It's been amazing. My room buddy, Narelle, has led me astray on many occasions and I'm loving it!!!
Will hopefully be allowed to show you some of last nights photos! ... Maybe!!!
Teresa xx











11 comments:

Fiona said...

I can only imagine why it is important to keep some information secret!!! Love to everyone...
Hugz

Cardygirl said...

Lots of fun!

Michelle Ridgway said...

That's a shady bunch of characters if ever I saw some. Glad you loved the bakery. Hahdorf is wonderful. Enjoy your hijinks. Love your loot.

Chookyblue...... said...

have you got a sore tummy from laughing too much???

shez said...

so good to see that you girls are having so much fun,love the pics.xx

Susan said...

You just might be able to fit in a bit of sewing here and there!

marina said...

great pics, there are some lovely purchases in that photo too.

Mistea said...

Nice! Love the pictures from Hahndorf.
Gorgeous loot.
Enjoy the fun.

Pansy said...

Awesome Teresa, such wonderful photos, adore that building made of stone

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

OHHHHH......you lucky girls...
xxxx

Noela said...

Looks like it has been very exciting. So glad you are all having a wonderful time. Hugs......