Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Stitching

One more quick get together with the girls in my Tuesday Stitching Group today, before I head off tomorrow. It was lovely - everyone was there today. We're all stitching away diligently - it's not always like that ha ha!!
Just had to show you my gorgeous luggage tag. My destination isn't Paris but I'm loving the tag just the same!
Okay I seriously need to pack and get ready....... Plane leaves very early in the morning.
Have a great week!
Teresa xx



11 comments:

Val Spiers said...

I love the look of your blog. The colours are great. Very nice luggage tag. Looks like you are all sewing up a storm there. Bon Voyage.

marina said...

ooh la la, lovely luggage tag!

Anita said...

Hi Teresa,
Love your tag and enjoy your trip to Melbourne. Hope the weather stays cool.
Cheers, Anita.

De said...

Have fun and travel safe!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the tag....I'm with De xx

Cattinka said...

Have a nice trip!
KATRIN W.

Susan said...

It may not be Paris, but Melbourne is fabulous, you'll have a great time. All relaxed from a day sewing too.

Jan said...

that tag could take you anywhere, Teresa - I hope it takes you to Paris someday! Safe and happy travels - hope to see you soon. xx

Maree: said...

Love your Tag...have a Great Week
Cheers

Cathy said...

My goodness...all those ladies beavering away, Im impressed!! Enjoy your flight xx

Melody said...

Looks like lots of fun.