Friday, January 4, 2013

New Projects & a gift from Japan

I received some lovely new projects in the mail. All nice and easy and quick - all I can manage at the moment!!! 2 cute Rosalie Quinlan stitcheries - already preprinted (love that) and a cute little owl from Ric raC. Which one do I start?
I also got a wonderful email from James yesterday. He's still in England, but he wanted to show me the present he got me when he was in Japan. He couldn't wait to bring it home (in 4 weeks!!!). There was 13 photos in the email - from a photo of the present, beautifully wrapped to opening it and then a whole set of photos modeling it. It was so funny and beautiful I laughed and cried at the same time. It is the most beautiful kimono and I can't wait to see it and see James in the flesh. Not long to go now.
What new projects are you starting? I'm starting small, hoping I can manage that as things are so hectic here (what's new??)
Have a great day and a great weekend!
Teresa xx



11 comments:

Mistea said...

ooh nice projects to choose from.

Gorgeous photo of the kimono!

Enjoy stitching.

Fiona said...

awesome kimono... and james looks very peaceful in it??? love your projects you have got...
Hugz

Anita said...

Hi Teresa,
Will you really be able to get that kimono off James? lol. It is such a nice gift. I hope the time flies for your wait for James.
Cheers, Anita.

Susan said...

James looks so . . elegant/comical?? in that kimono - what a gorgeous gift. Love the RQ stitcheries too.

marina said...

what a crack up, james with your kimono. lol
love your new cute projects.
hope you find time to stitch them.

Susan said...

He looks very attractive in your kimono! Sweet little projects too.

Melody said...

James is so sweet.

Sunnybec said...

I love Rosalie Quinlan patterns and you Christmas present is fabulous! Hugs x

Allie said...

Lovely patterns, how fun! And oh my gosh that kimono is just gorgeous....how cute to see him modeling it!!!! He's a very handsome lad!

Tatkis said...

Adorable gifts and kimono looks soooo beautiful!
I'm working on small projects too :) it's too hot to make something big :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Marilyn said...

Your kimono is gorgeous. What a lovely gift from James. Great projets for you to work on too.